Wednesday, February 22, 2012

An Article Concerning Marijuana and Rheumatoid Arthritis

My husband found this article and shared it with me and thus, I am sharing it with you all.

Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most painful diseases around. I know this from first hand experience. This encourages me to find different things that could help the pain as well as other symptoms of the disease. I am currently reading up on red mineral algae. In the mean time, here is the article. I would like to know what you think. As always, comments are welcome (though comment mediation is on so bear with seeing your comments right away).

My husband found this article and shared it with me and thus, I am sharing it with you all.

Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most painful diseases around. I know this from first hand experience. This encourages me to find different things that could help the pain as well as other symptoms of the disease. I am currently reading up on red mineral algae. In the mean time, here is the article. I would like to know what you think. As always, comments are welcome (though comment mediation is so bear with me in not seeing your comments right away).

Can Medical Marijuana Help Rheumatoid Arthritis?

2 comments:

Arthritis Pain Relief said...

Any kind of arthritis is very harmful to us and I think each and everyone of us don't want it to have. Prevention is better than cure.

Henrietta Handy said...

Yes, ultimately this would be the optimal answer, but What about those of us who already have the disease? Is this a viable aid to help control some of the pain?