Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Readings for Today

This is a picture from my back door out onto my back yard. It is amazing how often I end up taking pictures of the little storage "barn" out there. This photo was just so pretty! It almost looks like it was taken in the middle of the country somewhere instead of a city!

Below are the readins for yesterday and today. I want to apologize for not getting the readings out here yesterday: My entire day got thrown off. I didn't get a lot of things done I normally do through the day any more. I'm still keeping up the schedule and the readings myself! It is truly a challenge and a discipline to do the readings every day, at least for me. Hopefully this will get me into the full habit of reading the Bible every day.

Monday, 3/5/12
Isaiah 4:2 - 5:7
Genesis 3:21 - 4:7
Proverbs 3:34 - 4:22

Today, Tuesday 3/6/12
Isaiah 5:7 - v.16
Genesis 4:8-15
Proverbs 5:1-15

No comments: