Friday, October 09, 2009

Mysterious Friday


It has rained off and on for the past 24 hours. My arthritis is kicking up and I am not feeling well, but worse is the fact that I am not emotionally feeling well. Rain does that to me sometimes, as do dreary, no sun days, like today and yesterday.

There are a lot of contributing factors to my doldrums, but the end result is the same. Fortunately I want to change the emotional icky and make it better...I am just not quite sure how at the moment.

Still, there are good things happening: It is Friday. I actually made it to work today. There is a chance of sun tomorrow for the business lunch. Hubby is going with me to the business lunch. My dogs are with me and I have warm Coke for the tummy rumbles. So, things aren't all bad in my mysterious world, and, with luck and some more work, they will be better sooner than later.

No comments: