Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Much to Tell Much to Do

How can I possibly explain all of the cool things I have been discovering while do the writing thing of late? I mean, I have discovered that when you are seriously hungry and the words are flowing you can actually eat granola bars and things of this nature without having to actually stop the writing process. I have also discovered that each and every time you get to a very good or difficult part, your youngest dog must always, and I mean ALWAYS go outside just at that particular moment, and, about the time you get back into the necessary frame of mind you need said four-legged adorable critter must come inside so as not to miss the next moment this needs to occur. Yes, pets do help, even in their hinderances sometimes. Go figure.

So, yes, the absence has been quite productive, although I miss having a daily update here and posting of "The Sleepy Hollow Inn" and other nice things. Soon, though, everything will be close to being back to some semblance of normal. I just can't give you an exact date as to when it will be. Yeah, that's life. You know it is going to happen but you sometimes have no clue when it is going to actually take place. Plans. Pft. They really do attract monkeys with wrenches as a dear friend of mine says.

No comments: