Saturday, May 09, 2009

A Saturday Among Saturdays

I have not felt well for a while and when I finally made it to the doctor yesterday there was an explanation as to why I was feeling like crap and meds prescribed to help me get over this current slow-down of the steam roller known as Me.

Today I have actually permitted myself to rest even though the girl in me is screaming I could have gone to get my nails done (which is true), but the nails can get done tomorrow or later on in the week if necessary. Right? Right. So I have done nothing but just relax and be at peace and now am preparing to go and do a little on-line shopping for a new game for the DSi. Have finished the first phase of Lego's Indiana Jones, which is the Raiders of the Lost Ark and now am preparing to head into Temple of Doom. Have I said lately how much I love my Nintendo DSi?

No comments: