Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Gray Day, Outside and In

It is gray outside. Rain drips and sometimes there is a very wet mist that falls from the sky. There just isn't any way to get around the gray. It is over every inch of outside and is creeping its cold fingers into my joints and making me feel as if I was in a car wreck yesterday, which means I am suffering from it today. Things could be better, yes; but things could be horribly worse as far as my physical state goes. This means, long and short of it, I will take today for what it is and let the possibility of things being worse go somewhere else. No use putting negative energy into my body and brain. I will take the day's pains and I will find something good from it, although writing, for today, is out. It is quite difficult to type and I am making tons of mistakes, which means I will just take my meds and let the day progress and tomorrow things will be better, or, at least no worse than today. Today is a gray day, outside and in.

No comments: