Sunday, November 05, 2006

Have you ever noticed...

...when you really need to be healthy and clear-headed you end up getting sick? Usually it isn't one of those "little" sicknesses either, like, oh a two hour something or you just kind of don't feel well, but those "O my goodness golly I am sick!" feelings. Yeah, I have that right now. It started yesterday and has continued straight through today. It is my hope, wish, and prayer that tomorrow I will feel more normal and can get back working well on Project I which is progressing nicely so far. At least I took the weekend off and it has done quite well to be off. So now I am hoping with Monday, I can work in peace and get everything moving the way it needs to move, or rather, keep it moving the way it is.

One good thing about today has been that I have slept a lot so hopefully my body will have enough energy to get over this last little step of the illness. Tomorrow my dear, sick hubby is going back to work, and so should I, no matter how much the bed tempts me with its warmth and cozy dogs to snuggle with.

For now, I go back to bed and hope for a healthier day tomorrow.

No comments: