Wednesday, December 12, 2007

An Addition to the Blogging House

Hello all, there is a lot going on, true, but there are changes happening every day. Since I am trying very hard to get The News back to what it was originally conceived of: publishing some of my own work as well as the work of others, I am opening up a new Blog called The Personal Side which will also be cross-posted to my LJ over on Livejournal.

I am warning all of the readers of The News there may be more personal information about my boring life and every day happenings than you could possibly want to know. (No, I am not going to be talking about my sex life or anything over there, but it could get...personal, thus the name means something.) Unless, of course, I find another place to host The News, but I don't believe that will happen.

No comments: