Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Cleaning

cute pictures of puppies with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures
Finally feeling better. Not great. Better. Today I have had the worst headache imaginable; however, after a pot of coffee and a little more food it is a little better. It isn't going to stop me from going to work tomorrow, and, now I am also able to think a little clearer. Clear enough to know it is time for my mental spring cleaning and putting things into order.

The beginning of Spring is a time of getting rid of all of the heavy clothes we had to wear during winter, and preparing ourselves for the growing season. Renewal.

This entire year has been about renewal for me apparently. I have made decisions about my life and stuck to them; I have worked very hard to be as independent as possible; I have made sure to also be as healthy as possible; and, I have kept up with being creative. This sure does mean a lot of stuff rolling around in my brain. Sometimes it seems there is too much in my brain, so it is time to do some mental spring cleaning, as well as physical spring cleaning in my house.

It is time to let go of the baggage and arrange the necessaries in a more readily accessible order. The main thing currently is the stories that need to come out of my head. There are far too many of them in there at the moment.

Another thing I am also going to do is re-instate fiction here at The News, both my own and others' as well. Within the next couple of days I will post the writer's guidelines for here.

Let the Spring Cleaning begin!

No comments: