Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Having a Grrrrr Moment

Signed on for work today and the server had decided my password was wrong. A ticket has been opened but no one has contacted me since it was put in at 10:57 A.M. Yeah, not exactly happy but am trying to just let it go and fill the day with other productive things to do. You know make a Christmas list that people have been hounding me for for a while; looking up patterns that I need for Christmas and baby knitting; and just keeping from stressing as much as possible.

I am not happy about the work situation, especially since I can't fix myself a bite of food in case tech support decides to call. About the only thing left to me to munch on is old Halloween candy, and even it is becoming sparse.

So, back to perusing the Internet for interesting somethings.

No comments: