Saturday, September 02, 2006

Diary Dear

Things are up in the air and falling all around like brittle fall leaves piled high and then letting a four year old have at it. Don't know how long it is going to take me...us...to get the leaves piled up again and back in order, but we'll do it.

This has been very much a quiet weekend compared to a hectic and very confusing week. What all has happened?

-- We over-drafted at the bank. This is quite easy to do when you have a husband who simply refuses to stub a check or report his spending, and you still have to pay bills and buy groceries and keep life going.
-- Became full-fledged volunteers for the local chapter of the Arthritis Foundation. This is something I have really wanted to do for a very long time. Now I just need to finish my first project, which is going to be somewhat difficult in a way because I am going to have to go to the library almost every day for use of a computer and internet service. But this will let me get the current Writing Project back on track.
-- Hubby sprained his ankle and is being extremely macho about it. Not much to explain there.
-- Internet service going to be almost impossible for a while because of financial difficulties. This does NOT make me happy, but there is little else I can do about it. However, I am bound and determined to keep the installments for "The Sleepy Hollow Inn" up and everything else. This may require some assistance from Cheyenne though.

All in all I am settling in for the next section of fighting to just keep having a life. Do you know what this means? Life moves on and you just have to roll with it.

No comments: