Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Am Dis-Connected.

I am dictating this to Cheyenne, who is typing it for you.

Internet service is spotchie. Forget splotty, forget spotty, it’s spotchie. However things are slowly in the works to righting themselves, so you will have the next installment of “The Sleepy Hollow Inn” relatively soon.

On the creative front, since there is a lack of Internet, though it vexes my soul sorely, it’s proving to be a good thing. Story A has at least 4 pages written on it, which is very good. I just wish I could type them, but I want to finish this chapter before I do that. Story B will be worked on today.

Since there are so many stories at the current point, I take one day for one story and another day for another story. It’s amazing how well this works out.

So, there will be updates. There will be stories. Just no specific day for anything – it’ll be catch as catch can. But, hopefully, the next thing that comes up will be the next part of “The Sleepy Hollow Inn.” No promises, but I will try. I will try my darndest.

-- The Editor

No comments: