Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Live

'Tis your Editor here. Can you believe it?! I am finally on-line, albeit at the local downtown library, but, seriously, you can't keep a good Editor and writer down for any length of time.

Quick bits o news:

I have the next installment of "The Sleepy Hollow Inn" and cannot use the local CPU to put it into the system or I would do so this very moment! It is good, my friends and readers, beyond good! If all else fails I will send my beloved disk with such wonderful info upon it to work with Hubby and have Hubby email to Cheyenne who can then post it for your apt reading amusement. One of the really interesting things about the story is that I am currently unable to figure out the end or even the bad guy yet, and I am doing the editing! M. Davenport makes sure to send only the most necessary of sections which makes me (yes, we know) chomp at the bit because I want to know what happens! Now!

My own writing progresses. I am going to be using the time spent here at the library past the internet hour (blast that little ticking clock that keeps counting down on me from above the screen!) and do even more writing. The plan is still working. One day I write on Project A and the next day I write on Project B. Repeat. Saturday is a free writing day meaning I write on whatever pops into my head if I have time and Sunday, well, Sunday just isn't a writing day.

Since I have a ride to town tomorrow, I shall update more!

Miss you muchly!
Me

No comments: