Sunday, September 07, 2008

Some Semblance of Reality Returns to my World

At the moment I have my fingers crossed that the old blood pressure is going to sort of behave itself. Friday it spiked into the 200s/100s which means the doctor called in a new medication and, so far, it appears to be working. It must be suiting my body because the exhaustion and absolute bone-numbing tired that has been plaguing me has finally let up some. I am actually feeling like a human being again! *knock on wood* Hopefully this is a continuing trend, because it would be WONDERFUL not to have to fight through the tired in order to have some semblance of a day. Because of the spike another doctor's visit has been requested by said physician and this means a juggling act must commence tomorrow with everything I had already booked for the week. It can't be helped, and, quite personally, it would be good to be checked out by said physician after feeling as horrible as I did last week, and especially Friday.

No comments: