Monday, February 14, 2005

It Has Arrived

This is it. Today is Valentine's Day. This used to be a day I would dread and wish for romance, a day when it would show me just how lonely I truly felt. Now, I don't feel that way. I feel very romanced and loved, although it did take a while. Beginning last year I had major revelations about my life and those sharing it with me, and came to realize just how much I was truly blessed with Love. Not just the movie-type stuff, but the REAL stuff - real love, true love. Seeing that, knowing it deep down inside, made me take a good hard look at everyone and everything around me, and everything became much better. Things are not quite the same this Valentine's Day as last year, but they are still good, and I am still very much romanced. This year, however, I am doing the romancing. I have a good dinner planned, a new nightie to show off, and I am actually really happy to be where I am.

God Bless Saint Valentine who suffered and died so all could have a Christian marriage in his time and life.

No comments: