Sunday, May 22, 2005

1...2...3... Begin

I think it has been decided on how the new novel, the one for the wager, is going to begin. The characters are there, only not quite so fleshed out and ready for action. Oddly enough, this may be quite a fun book to write, and, I hope, read. It has elements of fun, furor, and saving the universe, not just to mention the world in an almost Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy sort of way. It didn't dawn on me this was occurring until I stepped back and looked hard at one of the main characters.

The extent of events is unknown to me at this point. Thankfully. I like to be surprised when writing with a very loose blueprint in my head of where the story needs to go, or I think it needs to go.

Also, the short story I've been working on forever is nearly finished. It will be out before the end of this month as I had hoped. Plus, I have that serial to put up here which is also bugging me to get parts written to it for here.

I have had a horrible reaction to the new medication I was beginning to take for my arthritis. It is called Mobic and has truly messed me up. I won't be taking it any more and really need to recoup from its horribleness. Hopefully tomorrow will see these side effects going away.

No comments: