Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gray Start to a Saturday

Today started off, well, groggy. I took the new muscle relaxer last night and didn't get a full eight hours of sleep when I got up to go to tai chi I was pretty much sloppy walking. Hubby had to make sure to walk with me from one point to another, and driving my wheelchair was quite interesting.

However, we did not actually make it to tai chi. It was raining this morning so the tai chi class moved from its normal place and we just couldn't find it, so we went to Fava's and had a wonderful breakfast. About the time we were finished eating and ready to leave the tai chi class showed up.

Sadly, there wasn't any yarn fix this morning either: The yarn shop was closed with a note on the door that told us Beth was sick and had to go home.

No comments: