Monday, July 06, 2009

And Monday Goes Down

Mondays after long weekends tend to be very bad in my line of work, but today it wasn't bad at all considering. The call flow was not outrageous for most of the day and picked up only around three o'clock this afternoon. This wasn't bad because my shift ends at five o'clock Monday through Thursday.

My voice came and went a lot, as was expected. Around four it came and appears to be staying around, which is awesome, although Hubby (jokingly) says it was quieter earlier.

Earlier today Cheyenne came over and was surfing the 'Net and applying for jobs...and eating Chinese. He brought me some egg drop soup that I drank during break and took him the remains to dole out to the dogs. Sadly, Cheyenne left his own food in the Chinese container box on the floor. My dear sweet Gabby stole it and was eating it right in front of him and he didn't even notice it until he went to retrieve his own and it wasn't there.

Yes, I laughed.

No comments: