Saturday, July 18, 2009

At Last It Is Saturday



Yes, my Harry Potter geekery has been assuaged for the time being. As was expected, there was some tearing up when dear Dumbledore met his end. However, it wasn't to the point that tears were dripping down my cheeks in deep mourning (like what happened when I read it in the book).

As was hoped, I did not have to see the movie alone. Cheyenne and Hubby went with me. Unfortunately Hubby SO disliked the movie that I have thus made up my mind that I will be heading out to the other two movies on my own at a matinee because of all of those nice transportation problems I have with WHEELS and just enjoy it all on my own. Or with a few select Pottery friends.

How do you like the above photo? It was taken with my new camera! It is a Nikon Coolpix and, I must admit, I am almost beside myself with excitement and joy! Hubby does not understand how I can be so thrilled with taking pictures of the animals and my feet.

Why my feet? Well, they have a tendency to get where I am going before I do since I am in the chair. So, why not take pictures of before and after a journey? He just pats me on my head and smiles politely.

No comments: