Sunday, January 10, 2010

Work + Shift + New = Change

Well, I have a new shift at work: 7:55 a.m. - 1:55 p.m. Part of me is excited. Part of me is nervous about getting this body to move so early in the morning.

I am actually excited by the new shift because this actually gives me time to write and work on the house as in cleaning and cooking, etc. This is beneficial and useful.

Already there is a list prepared for things to do in the morning and hopefully the routine will get established, or establish itself so that this won't be such a shock to my system.

Coffee is going to be much needed from here on out!

In other news, there is still snow on my ramp. I will be staying in for a little while longer until it melts some more. Since I am getting off earlier at work, well, I should be able to run away to Barns & Noble during the day and be back before the husband gets home. I consider this a win/win situation!

Well, we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: