Friday, November 19, 2004

Ahem

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Probably too much thinking. While doing the thinking I have not been doing the writing. The really bad part is the thinking I was doing wasn't connected to the writing! Too many thoughts and ideas have been flowing out of my imagination in my head. What to do about it? Put some of it here. Now, all I need to do is find the time to do that.

Why is it when the story comes there isn't enough time to work on it? Is it a procrastination technique? If it is, then I should have a black belt in it! I'd call it, PROCRASTINATION FU...kind of catchy don't cha think!

I know the posts here have been really lax of late. Things are finally heading back to a normal keel for me, even with the Holidays heading at me with the speed of a freight train!

Things are looking up!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Don't forget to write down your thinking. Those ideas may be the genesis of several great novels.