Monday, November 01, 2004

"So shall it be thought; so shall it be written."

We begin our grand adventure today. The novel.

For my own part I have been on pins and needles waiting for this day, and have spent much of the morning thinking and plotting, and letting Ezra come to full light for me. "Ezra" is the main character of the story, and he tells quite a good story so far ... in my head.

Unfortunately, before writing you have to take care of the mundane such as paying bills, letting dogs in and out and in again, and some housework. The mundane has slowed me down today, but not tomorrow!

There are tons of ideas for The News articles as well, so I may have to start jotting them down on the side and make sure they can get done first thing in the morning.

The time change also seems to have helped spur me forward in this adventure! The extra sleep is helping!

Now, "let it be written!"

No comments: