Friday, April 08, 2005

The Flood Gates Open!

Well, it looks like “The Witch Wood Demon” is finished. In a few days it will have a nice going over and then submitted somewhere, and if it is accepted, you, my Dear Readers, will be some of the first people to know about it, because it will gladly be posted here.

Fear not, ok you can tremble if you like, but there is another story in the old noodle that would like to take a crack at some daylight. All I can say about it for certain is a phone is involved, and, it will begin appearing next week.

One of the main purposes for The News was to help me creatively. It has more than adequately helped me to spark ideas and get them out. Knowing someone reads my work is all that matters in so many ways to me. True, being published is high up there in the goal list, but telling the tale and enjoying it really is why I write in the first place, and why I will continue to write. It is indeed in my blood in so many ways!

Oh yes, one word of possible warning: Kolbar is going to begin an experiment with the computer. If it works, well, I will be on-line tomorrow. If it doesn’t, you will receive as many updates as I can get to you because the computer will have crashed and my quality of life will have declined rapidly.

No, I am not a computer junky. But it is the best tool I’ve ever had for writing and reaching out to my loved ones so very far away.

OK, get ready for next week. Hope you like the next story!

No comments: