Monday, April 25, 2005

The weather shifted from 80 degree weather to snow in less than 36 hours. I believe I felt every single second of it, mostly in my back. Having said this I must continue with the statement of - and my back is still out. I hate it when my back goes out and the pain is so bad I vomit. I almost went into that strange "pain sleep" too, and that hasn't happened for many years. Yes, I can say that with joy - the pain hasn't been that bad in years. What is the "pain sleep"? Hmmm...well, it is a deep sleep that isn't a coma but not one where you can wake from readily. Hubby had a very hard time getting me to come out of it. Now, I am sitting up and doing better than this past weekend. The pain is still there. The pain is still bad. But, the pain isn't the only thing governing my existance at this particular moment.

No comments: