Thursday, February 16, 2006

Girlie Goodness and Thoughts of the Random

It is late, yes, but I did not want to retire and have my dear little blog without having an update, and, quite honestly, I just wanted to put down a few thoughts before going to bed.

Thought #1 - I had my hair done today. I had it cut and styled. It doesn't look exactly like what I want (the Madonna hairstyle of current video goodness), because my hair was very damaged and needed some TLC in the cutting department. So, it is feathered and leathered and it looks cool. Now all I need is hairspray, mousse, and some hot curlers to keep everything looking the way it does now, or, should I dare say, even better? When I was through with my hair I went out into the mall and wandered over to the nail place and made myself an appointment to have my nails done and my eyebrows waxed. It is time I actually start taking care of myself as a girl, you know. It has been a long time coming between actually taking care of myself and just letting things fall as they may.

Thought #2 - I have a new favorite show. I haven't mentioned it before to anyone yet because it sort of makes me blush. The show is Project Runway. The show where new designers come out and try for their fashion designers creds. It really is a good show and I have fallen in love with it. I hope there will be a third season.

Night all.

No comments: