Friday, May 05, 2006

Energy - 1.0, Potassium - 3.3

I apologize all: It appears my potassium has dropped down to 3.3, which is very low. At least this explains the lethargy and draggy-ness I have been experiencing. I was able to take some potassium supplements yesterday, so I am feeling a bit better today, though I think I could sleep quite a few more hours.

However, I can report I have a good idea for my newest novel. It is that SF adventure I was telling everyone about, howbeit extremely vaguely. It is here, just at the back of my brain, nudging me forward and encouraging me I won't be sorry if I give it half the chance it so rightly deserves. So, I am.

If all goes well, I will be putting more words down on it today. It would help if I would be able to do more of that tomorrow and the rest of next week. Hopefully on Tuesday I will get some words down because I will be in Columbus and will have to borrow Cheyenne's computer. Still, thanks to Box.net, I should have everything I need to get some more words down. Just to be a little on the safe side, I am putting what I currently have on disk and taking that with me. You can never be too careful these days.

B gave me an idea, although quite unintentionally for a zombie story! I shudder at my own horribleness. I do not want to write that twat, but, at the same time, I would like to see what happens with the story, just to see if I can pull it off. I will see. I will work at it...maybe.

OK, time for another potassium pill and a little more food - then on to writing, and getting the rest of my life back into some semblance of order.

No comments: