Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Open for Submissions

I've been in a poetry mood of late, so, tomorrow, or possibly later today, you will be treated to some more poetry goodness. It feels good to put the poems down here. It doesn't feel as if they are wasted. I should really start sending off some poetry. Yeah, I know, need to get off my butt and DO it, not just talk about it.

Any way, Wednesday is coming up which means I may or may not have something interesting for you to read.

THE MOUNTAIN GIRL NEWS IS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS!

No rights purchased.

Fiction - 5000 words max (but if it is good can serialize)

Non-fiction - 5000 words (if longer query me)

Poetry - 40 lines maximum

Submit full piece in the body of an email with your name and pen name if you decide to use one to hahwriter@Yahoo.com.

No comments: