Sunday, June 24, 2007

Exhaustion, and no time to rest...yet.

Today was one of those days when I realized beyond a shadow of a doubt I have truly over-extended myself in the past couple of days. The body aches. I feel tired down to my very core. I am just a little grumpy. I didn't want to begin the week feeling this way, but I did make it to Church with Hubby after all today, which was a great accomplishment in and of itself.

Right after Church today I received a special blessing from Father for strength, physical strength, and, although I am not sure of this, but possibly courage. I was trying hard not to burst into tears while Father was giving me the blessing. Why tears? Because my heart was over-full with happiness, nervousness, and something new I can't yet name.

There was also a little sadness because my Aunt Mary had fallen asleep in the Lord yesterday morning a little after nine. Although I am sad she is no longer with us, I am genuinely glad she is no longer suffering. May God grant her peace.

Well, the backpack is packed with very heavy books, my purse has been arranged and then rearranged, and I am off to bed excessively early so I can actually get up in the morning and take a shower before heading out.

What stories will I be able to tell this week and from here on out?!

No comments: