Friday, July 18, 2008

Better. Better. Better. *happy dance*

The weekend has arrived. What happened to the week? Where did it go? What have I done with these recent days? The long and short of it is - I slept. Knitted. Watched TV. Watched movies. Repeat. My body has dictated some strange sort of schedule and I have actually kept it because my body would have nothing else. Today, however, it has all paid off, because the doctor's visit came out better. Everything isn't perfect, of course, but it is better. The doctor and I are moving forward slowly and carefully. Tests are scheduled for the future. I am planning future knitting projects. Life is moving forward at its own pace. It will pick up steam slowly, and then it will be damn the torpedoes full speed ahead! Yeah, maybe not quite "damn the torpedoes" but it will be as close to "full speed ahead" as is possible.

No comments: