Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some days just make you want to throw your hands up and almost surrender!

And today is one of those days. I can't go into details right now, but I will as soon as I am at liberty to explain the new problem that has crept into our life. It is a BIG problem this time, but one that will, with work and prayer, be resolved sooner than later. However, if you are of a mind, positive thoughts and prayers directed our way would be greatly appreciated. No, neither of us is ill, or more ill than normal (speaking of myself and current BP problems), so this, at least, is a positive.

Today, after Sniffles came and had a good long visit, I realized I haven't done much relaxing here on The News. It isn't that there hasn't been information to impart or stories to tell. Nor has it been the intent to do so has been lacking. What has been lacking, though, is energy to put words down. Perhaps I have pushed myself harder in everything than what I originally thought I had been doing. Now that the stress of school has lessened, I am finding my energy slowly beginning to recover, and this is a good thing.

This means, if all goes well, everything will sort of get to a more normal flow again, and I, for one, am looking forward to it!

No comments: