Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Humor...Is...Returning...!!!

cat
more cat pictures

I know, recently I have been quite cryptic about what has been going on with me. So, here is the long and short of it: I have high blood pressure. I don't mean moderately high blood pressure, I mean REALLY HIGH blood pressure! Two weeks ago Hubby had to take me to the ER because my BP while at school was 230/120. By the time we got to the ER it was 272/142.

Not good.

This has caused a lot of sudden changes for me, like withdrawing from classes for a while, and making sure to take medication, keep track of my BP and just trying to relax more.

I am taking care of me. Hubby is helping, and lots of people are praying and helping as much as they can.

Yesterday it finally reached 120/88. It was a lot better. Friday I see the doctor and we know where we're going to go from there.

No comments: