Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Here I Am

Dear Readers,

The past couple of days has been extremely uncomfortable for me due to illness, so, therefore, there have been no updates for The News. I know - shame on me. Still, when all you can do is barely raise your head off the pillow or prop your eyelids open with toothpicks, writing is a bit ... um ... difficult to say the very least.

The nasty bug has finally deemed fit to leave my system, so now things slowly return to normal with a posting for today and a short story ready for print tomorrow.

As always, I'm looking for some good stories to print and help give someone a by-line. In saying this, I NEED MORE STORIES PEOPLE!

Ok, that is out of my system. You may now return to your normal reading schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you feel better.

Ricyos