Sunday, September 26, 2004

Some Helpful Ideas for Helping Others with Grief

Currently I have come to the conclusion I am still grieving and the grief will pass ... eventually. At last I am not actively looking for an end to the grieving, but am finally able to accept what I am currently going through. There are more good days now than there are bad ones, and my life is slowly going back into place.

Hubby found something that he brought me recently that I would like to begin sharing with you Dear Readers. It has some good advice for helping those who are grieving in fresh grief, and it helps with those, perhaps, at my stage of grief as well. So, for this week, The News will be covering a bit about grief and living again.

1. Be patient with the one grieving. How hard that is sometimes for us, because we so want to help them.

No comments: