Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Looks Familiar

Humorous Pictures Last night was the first night back to class for me to Sullivan. I could not have gone or actually been relaxed in any sort of way had not Sniffles gone with me. If I had her permission I would actually speak her name and laud her praises to the sky until the end of time.

CSC 104 in class is just as boring as on-line sadly. There are tons of projects to do and have e-mailed to the instructor and, luckily for me, I am a week ahead already because we did the first week and then the second week last night as far as homework is concerned. Now all I have to do is finish the homework before Tuesday of next week. I am working on that today with breaks here and there.

Being back in the classroom was beyond awesome, even if it was boring. Not only do I run on sunshine, as some friends have happily proclaimed for years, but I also run on social gatherings whether that is in school, at Church, at tai chi, or anywhere else I may happen to be. For the first hour I was enthused, juiced with electricity, and then the reality of the class hit and I slowed down considerably. After a break though I was ready to go again. Sort of.

Tomorrow night is Tort law and Hubby is going with me. I am going to be enjoying it tremendously, but I am not at all sure about him. He will either sleep or go to the lounge until I text him and tell him I need him or something I suspect. Either way I won't be alone. Not really: Last night I learned I am going to need someone with me in order to help me get to the rest room during those quick, short breaks, and to help with the crutches and other little mundane things I hadn't even thought about prior to going, because I didn't know if I would have problems or not. Isn't it strange how that happens? You discover something you didn't expect and then meet the need as quickly and efficiently as you possibly can?

However, I suspect Hubby will change off Thursdays with Sniffles so he can game. We shall see. Now back to the homework.

see more crazy cat pics

No comments: