Thursday, September 15, 2005

Blog Book!

Today has been a day of much thinking. I have not been in the best of moods today, thus the thinking, and not all of the thinking has been good, but some of it has been most worthwhile - ergo, I've decided Fantasy Revealed is probably going to end up being a "blog book" and just accepting that reality has made me feel better.

I also promise, from here on out there will be an episode every Tuesday. Yeah, I know, I wanted Tuesday and Thursday, but other writing projects must also be accomplished - those I have the potential for getting paid for. Who knows, maybe once Fantasy Revealed is finished y'all may be able to go out and buy a hard copy for yourselves!

This is about the only change you will see in The News for a while. Everything else pretty much will remain the same.

Oh, and remember that self-overhaul I was talking about way back when? Well, I've started it. Saturday is W-Day - weighing day, to see if I have actually begun losing any weight. I feel as if I weigh a ton, but my clothes are just a wee bit looser (I know, it isn't grammatical, but you know what I mean).

No comments: