Monday, August 21, 2006

I have been sitting here in my house going over all of the things I need to do. The list is relatively short and goes something like this:

(1) Kitchen - Dishes, clean off table, get garbage out, org for more room

(2) Writing - Go over #29, find places to sub, work on Trai, LJ, Blog

(3) Me - call doc, yoga, prayers, Bible reading, work on game, decide on lib day.

(4) Other - fix a good supper, hubby to class

Not a bad list really. It just happens that today my arthritis is acting up which means a good lot of stuff isn't going to get done, at least not as I would like for it to. Still, some things on my list have been marked off and later, perhaps, I can get even more of it off so I can look back and say I did something good today, other than writing. Of course, writing will usually be close to the top of the list.

No comments: