Thursday, August 17, 2006

JonBenet Ramsey Suspect Finally Arrested

JonBenet Ramsey, the little six year old beauty queen who was found murdered in her parents' home may finally get to rest in peace, because someone has finally been arrested in the case. He wrote letters to JonBenet's mother telling her how sorry he was for what happened. Yes, I know there is going to be a book out of this sad story, and I am going to read it. From what I have been able to glean from the Internet, he was a teacher in other countries and has confessed to killing the little girl. He was hiding in Thailand and is currently being extradite back to the United States. Will he make it to the court room? I hope so. I really do. There is still a large part of me that wonders if her parents still may have had something to do with it all. Did they know? And why did the man write Patsy Ramsey letters? Yes, this is complicated.

No comments: