Friday, April 21, 2006

And now a word from our sponsor

Hello all. Cheyenne here, to say that the Editor is on the move.

She's not moving, mind you. She and her husband are currently winging...er, wheeling their way north to spend the weekend up here with me. It's Easter for the Orthodox faith – and it's also the weekend I'm going to become a full member of the faith as well. As the ones who first introduced me to Orthodoxy, it seems only fair for the Editor and B. to be here. Should be an interesting weekend, all told.

Any good thoughts or prayers you can spare for their trip, either coming up or heading back (which will be Sunday or Monday, we aren't sure which) would be appreciated, of course.

As for me – I've got one or two small things to pick up before they get here, so I must away. Have a good weekend, all.

No comments: