Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cuteness and Knitting

Today I was roaming around the Web and just seeing what all I could find that was interesting. A friend told me about Cute Overload.com so I finally went there for a peek. If you love animals then have a wonderful time browsing the site.

Several people have asked if I would list some of my favorite knitting sites recently, so, being one to always try and please the readership. My first pick to list in the week is Knit Picks.com. One of my favorite things about Knit Picks is that you can build your own circular needles with interchangeable "cords" which go from 16 inches all the way up to 61 inches. This I likes very muchly.

Speaking of knitting.... The first legwarmer of the legwarmer pair I am almost finished working on and will soon be beginning the second. Although the weather is beginning to warm and it is pretty likely I won't be using them much at the current time, I will have them safely stored for the coming winter and probably fall. Now I begin looking for new projects to do. One of them, I hope, will be knitting my own teddy bear or possibly a mouse. If anyone has a fairly easy knitted pattern for it, please share the url with me?

No comments: