Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Birthday Excuses

This weekend was my birthday, so, I'm sorry to admit, I lapped every single second of it up and have only now come down from cloud eleventy-one to get back to the normal of what is my life. I'm not complaining, not in the least, just that I let myself enjoy this birthday and now looking at the ordinary parts of my life make it less...enthusiastic. *sigh* Still, I have not forgotten you Dear Readers, and I feel actually quite guilty for not keeping up the flow of things as they should have been. This shows me I need to really work on my writing organization so this doesn't happen again and y'all have something good to read through the week while I am celebrating birthdays and anniversaries and such.

Fantasy Revealed is in the works, but it may be delayed for tomorrow and Friday instead of today and Thursday. And, I have made an interesting observation which is floating around the writing part of my head which I will post here eventually. I'm curious to see if any of you will comment on it.

Now, to the keys!

No comments: