Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Betterness and Viruses

I am better!

The pain is better in my chest, but, of course, since I went to the doctor yesterday and had to sit in the doctor's office for a short amount of time, both Hubby and I picked up a nice virus that makes stomachs nasty and heads hurt. What is that line from the old HeeHaw show? "If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all...." So, yeah, I am better in many ways and worse in others.

Oh, and one good thing was discovered at the doctor's visit yesterday. I do not have pericarditis. Instead, I have costrochondritis which is inflammation of the cartilage in the chest. Still most painful.

The gall bladder problem has been resolved. I do not have to have surgery to remove it. Again, really good news for a body weary with the pain.

If all goes well the pain of the body will diminish and yours truly will be singing Christmas carols and shopping mightily before you know it! Right now, I take it easy and life progresses.

No comments: