Friday, December 29, 2006

A New Year Advances

Wow, 2007 is almost here! This is both an ending as well as a beginning for everyone, not just myself. In looking back on 2006 I can see a good deal of change in my life, both good and bad. This year there wasn't too much overly bad or good, so it was balanced. The writing has taken off in word flow and people are wanting to see my novels for consideration which is a big jump from 2005.

Goals for 2007
Let my darling Hubby know just how much he is loved by me!

Getting Novel #1 out to the publisher on time.

Getting Novel #2 out to the publisher on its time.

Eat healthier.

Move more.

Just be happy.

Write that fantasy novel I keep promising myself to write.

Knit like the wind and enjoy it. It reallys isn't as hard as I thought it was in my head.

Go to the local knitting club meetings. (Yes, I am seriously considering this.)

Work more on the house.

Cook more.

Enjoy my life with my dear Hubby even more.

Enjoy my life with my friends even more.

This year I am not going to number anything. I am just going to list things I believe I can accomplish and will accomplish.

No comments: