Friday, December 01, 2006

There has been some progress made today.

For everyone who has sent me wonderful well-wishes and get wells, I just want to say "Thank you!" If it were possible I would give all of you great big hugs. Since some of you have requested an update about my physical condition here it is:

I am better. I am not much better, but, at this point, any little bit of "better" that can possibly be gained is good. I noticed that today I did not have to take quite as much pain medication as yesterday and I have been able to eat granola bars, but cream of mushroom soup was not a good thing. So, I may leave cream of mushroom soup off of the edibles list for a while, maybe forever.

The chest is still sore to the touch but it is better and the pain has been better in and of itself. Plus - my back has not screamed at me at all today. Usually this means I have been a good girl and gotten the much needed sleep I was supposed to get, the arthritis is better, or the pain in my chest was radiating to my back and that is why it was screaming at me for days.

Thank you, once again, for being concerned and giving me such good thoughts. I truly appreciate it. God bless you all!

And just because it is cute, I thought you might like to see this.

No comments: