Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas, All of a Sudden

Today began a little rough. I ate some things last night I should not have eaten, so my gall bladder was not happy with me. This means for the next few days before Christmas I have to be extremely good and careful to stay away from all of the bad-for-me foods and eat only the good-for-me foods. This isn't going to be a really difficult thing to do - the only thing I have to be extremely careful of is to stay away from nuts for a little while longer.

Later on one of my really good girlfriends came over with her sister and worked wonders on the front room. I am stunned by how pretty it is now! There is room! Good room! They understood exactly what I wanted to do and just went to it. I love them!

Yeah, it is feeling a lot like Christmas all of a sudden.

No comments: