Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Some Linkage and a Quick Thought

Did you know Twisted Sister did a video of O Come All Ye Faithful? They did. I had forgotten it, actually, until roaming on Yahoo!'s LAUNCH today and saw it. It made me smile, so, I give you the opportunity to see it likewise. A really cool thing about this video is that the band doesn't change the words of the song. It isn't "politically correct" or "socially polite" - just the song with all of the words rocked up a bit.

Also, Peter Boyle has passed away Tuesday. This makes me extremely sad. I dearly enjoyed his performances and fell in love with Everybody Loves Raymond partially because of Frank Barone (Peter Boyle)who was Ray's dad.

And, just because, there is a rant up at The Rolling Hills about how men have become overly feminine of late. What has caused this trend? Why is it hip for a guy to be all feminine and gay, instead of being a masculine man? This makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. So, my full rant is there.

No comments: