Monday, January 22, 2007

Have you ever...?

Have you ever noticed that when you are really excited about working on a project something always happens to throw a little glitch into the plan? Mine has been my gall bladder. It decided it did not like some food I ate last night and so I have been very careful with what I've eaten, and drunk today and will keep it up until this most recent bout is over.

The really major bad thing about this is how it affects the flow of words. The words have not been gotten to as of yet because of routines and being a housewife and taking care of said house, and animals. Still, I do expect to put down some good words today and to type in a goodly amount. It would just be so much better if it had been more words and an earlier start.

Yes, I know, we can't have everything we want, but it is still an important thing and I am really glad for it all.

No comments: