Monday, January 08, 2007

A New Year, A New Monday, A New Beginning

This is going to be my year. How do I know this? Because I feel it in every pore of my being. I woke up feeling pretty good about everything and the more I work on the current Works In Progress the more I can see a possibility they will be accepted, somewhere. And, though it is going to be a lot of work, I am feeling really good about it all deep down...really deep down, where it counts.

Not only is the confidence there today, and has been there since 2007 dawned, but the muse is flittering and fluttering her happy little fairy wings (yes, my muse is quite fairy-ish in my head) about me and encouraging me forward with the words and the stories and the ideas.

For those of you in the Lexington/Richmond, Kentucky area, there is going to be a writing class by Michael Garrett who is an editor who has worked with Stephen King and he is having different classes at Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond, Kentucky in April. A friend of mine just told me about it today. It is a weekend class schedule so I should be able to go for at least one of the classes offered. You can check it out here. Tuition for the classes is just $59. I'm pretty sure I can save up $59 between now and April if I am a very good girl. Just getting there would be my only problem at the moment.

Now, back to the Ink Mines!

No comments: