Friday, January 26, 2007

Progress has been made!

I am tired.

I have finged until I am tired and my eyes feel even more tired than before I found my eye drops this afternoon.

I would really like to sleep a few more hours.

Word count for 1/25/07? 22,210!

**********


On today's agenda we have more finging and more writing, and more organization. There are a couple more things to add to this today - one of which is dishes. I need to wash dishes, not because the sink is full (because it is), but washing dishes helps me think through problems in stories. A friend of mine once said it is because of the running water and the instant gratification of getting one task completed (washing dishes is never done because you always end up dirtying up more dishes before the day is through, much like laundry). Whatever it is I am in need of washing dishes.

Now...I fing!

No comments: