Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sitting Down With Cup of Tea

I proclaim this knowledge for the world to hear yet again: Writing is HARD.

Yes, I have said it before, and I will undoubtedly say it again. Why am I saying it this time? Because there is a lovely little story I'd like to actually get finished that friends, and probably editors if they read the current version, wouldn't call "meatless" as far as plot and action are concerned. The story idea is good with characters and ideas, but as far as fleshing out the story, well, it isn't happening right now. It also isn't helping I have an annoying headache, but I just can't give up on this particular story for today.

Today I also realized, besides having screwed up the story I so dearly want to tell, I haven't up-dated here any where near as much as I should have, especially since I am seriously writing again. It would actually be nice to say what I had accomplished so far today and what is expected of the accomplishment tomorrow, as well as a few blurbs and blurgs here and there about other things. I'm sorry, Dear Readers. Sometimes all the words get caught up together and all you can really do is write the ones presenting themselves, even when you know you should also be putting words down elsewhere. Since I do see the error of my ways, I heretofore resolve to correct this matter and post more regularly here in The News. Besides, how can it be called "The News" if there isn't any reporting going on?

Good point, Self.

Why, thank you, Self.

Don't mention it...too often. :)

No comments: