Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Week is Beginning

I'm not sure about you, but the weekends need to last just a little longer. The cold is still hanging on to me. I am fighting it, and, at times, it feels as if it is consistently winning, but Hubby says I am better so therefore I must be-although I really don't feel better.

Along with feeling like crap, the classes I am taking are just dragging along. If there was more physical well-being for me then perhaps the classes would progress at a more normal rate. Right now all I can say is that I am having to force myself to do them. However, today I did nothing except sleep late, watch television (I had recorded a movie I wanted to watch on the DVR), and just relax. I thought if there was actually rest and relaxation then perhaps I'd start feeling better and give my body some more strength to fight this cold.

I think not doing too much of anything actually helped me to feel a little better. Therefore supper will probably be some chicken broth and noodles, which will help me to get over this cold even faster it is hoped.

More interesting material will follow later on. Right now, the Editor needs her rest.

No comments: